PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to convince the schizophrenic voluntary to address to the doctor?

Unregistered
29.04.2003, 17:25
At my cousin classical attributes of a schizophrenia:
Hallucinations: tactile, acoustical, olfactory, visual;
Mania of prosecution;
Fanatical belief in the god (visits or attends sect, including, its or her church, speaks there on unknown persons to the world tongues, approving or confirming, what is it speaks through it or her spirit sacred), and td., etc.
In general full "greetings"...
This all developed any year. At the moment its or her status has worsened because of bessonitsy, connected with hallucinations. But she does not suppose an idea, what is it hallucination because of their reality.
Lives with the brother-schizophrenic. Normal in an apartment anybody is not present. She works as the artist. Compulsorily to send in a hospital it would not be desirable for the clear reasons. I try to bring it or her to independent conclusions, by process of elimination other variants of the reason of its or her sensations. If will understand at last I shall try to explain, that it is possible to be treated and it is out-patient, without statement on the account.
What it is possible to make? What will advise?
Lyudmila

Doctor Vitaly
01.05.2003, 18:50
The will more quickly get in a hospital the more really and effetivnee to her will assist. Variants "to persuade" dekompensirovannogo the patient does not exist almost. I am afraid, that is out-patient to treat too a similar pathology will not take. I would not take. So throw all these moral reserves - make out in a hospital compulsorily, and that the more longly the patient without adequate therapy, the it is less than chances to him in general to help or assist. The "started" cases to stop difficultly without by-effects of therapy.

dok
03.05.2003, 07:36
If there is no direct threat for associates that prinud. Hospitalization prsto is not possible or probable. To prove that at it or her hallucinations and td you prsto cannot. And as to its or her belief that it not sect, and Christian faith - Protestants.