PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ksuscha day! In advance I thank...

Ksuscha
10.11.2005, 13:24
Ksuscha

Good afternoon!
In advance I thank for the answer.
To me 31 year. In April, 2005, going for a drive on rollers has broken a leg or foot below a knee. Tibiakopffraktur.
Fracture closed with a parallagma. The trauma has occured or happened at movement on enough big rate. I have stumbled and "zatromozila" at an iron pipe of a fencing.
In 20 minutes I was dostavlenna in traumatology. To me have dressed or endow a gypsum. Next day the leg or foot has swelled also a gypsum have removed or have taken off, there were strong pains. In three days after fracture to me have performed operation and have fastened a bone a metal plate to five screws.
Further has followed kompartment a syndrome. As pressure of a blood rose up to a critical level a cut did or made some times, deleting become lifeless or devitalized chastichki muscles. Only 6 operations. As consequences of 2 long scars from a knee up to stops.
Whether surgical correction of scars is possible or probable. What consequences from operation such. Whether probably full excision of scars. Where in Moscow or in district Frankfurta-on Main it is possible to spend such operation.

In advance I thank for the answer.