PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awful operation

____
08.02.2005, 13:55
The dear doctor! Mood absolutely awful - today for the first time has seen result after operation and I sob all the day. At me on a head many years were something tipo small jazvochki which did not pass or take place, but also in any way me did not disturb. The dermatologist to me has advised it or her to remove and has directed to clinic of plastic surgery on Vinogradah (I live in Prague). There the surgeon has explained to me, that the skin on a head badly lasts and consequently vozmet a part of a skin from a femur and will transplant on a head and type under hair nothing will be visible. After operation has passed or has taken place 10 days, the wound all time inflames and hurts, 5 days I accept TSEFAKLEN, but is similar this skin at all does not wish to get accustomed there. But the most awful was today when I have seen this wound. Huge voronka approximately 33, yes I on all head do not have hair that it to close so much. I sit and sob... The Doctor who me operated, not ochen-that wishes to talk, and what to me to do or make? To search for paid clinic or to wait, when this horror will start to heal? It still besides in a forward part of a head... Advise, please, it can is necessary that = nibud poprinimat? In day I go on dressings and the extremity or end it is not visible to it or this, and the main thing absolutely is not present the information how this wound will look or appear then and what will be if transplantant will not get accustomed at all? I shall be very grateful for the answer. And more - whether I can accept restful? To in total you kind!

Dr. Ross
08.02.2005, 19:29
Hello, Light.
I shall start with simple-restful to accept it is possible. Concerning the replaced flap I can tell or say only, that the inflammation will not allow him to get accustomed, that, probably, and occurs or happens. In any case, it is necessary to wait a final adhesion of this wound that can borrow or occupy some weeks. After that for closing a site deprived hair can be applied various methods, for example excising or coretraction and a plasty, implantation of an expanding or a dilating cylinder to creation of excess of a skin, transplantation of hair. You should not lose contact to the doctor and can be address to a management or manual of clinic.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.