PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Grinding of seams

Junes
20.01.2005, 00:07
Hello!
At me such problem:
I had an operation on a backbone then through all back there was very ugly seam. I heard that it or he can be ground. I would like to learn or find out, in what process of a grinding of seams consists (i.e. as well as than it is done or made) where it can be made, the provisional prices and what can be expected result.
I very much hope for your help since in the Internet I can not find about it or this the information anywhere.

In advance many thanks!

P.S., if has incorrectly used any terms, I meanwhile do not understand it or this at all.

Dr. Ross
20.01.2005, 23:37
Hello.
You cannot objectively estimate or appreciate, what of methods of correction of a kind of cicatrix can be used in your case. Correctly to address for consultation to the expert, can be to several and discuss possible or probable variants of treatment.

Process of a grinding or it is more exact - a laser rejuvenascence of a skin, consists in alignment of a level of cicatrix with a level of a skin. In addition there can be a delection of edges or territories of cicatrix. The method possesses the moderate efficiency. Cost depends on clinic, a kind of the laser, qualification of the expert.
The information is presented on my site.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.