PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is intolerable hurts in the field of a belly-button

Jeanne
04.11.2004, 13:52
At me very long history. To the ambassador of two sorts or labors my stomach or belly has hung as a disgusting bag with Adeps. We with the husband have found the plastic surgeon who for small enough money has agreed to make to me plasty of a stomach or belly. First Adeps in the top part of a stomach or belly, the truth only 1 litre has been sucked away. Why so a little - I do not know. The stomach or belly has not decreased for centimeter. In 3 months to me plasty has been made. The bottom part of a stomach or belly has been removed, the new belly-button has been simulated. Like all it is perfect. But in couple of days after operation my so-called surgeon was quickly uprjatan for a lattice for an informal medical practice. And at me at this time from a belly-button pus, and within a month practically without interruption has started to exude. It was necessary to me in a month after plasty again to lay down on operation where to me have pumped out from an abdominal cavity 2, 5 litres of pus. Since then has passed or has taken place hardly more year, and at me till now it is intolerable hurts in the field of a belly-button, and naoshchup there as though any small inspissations. I even and brjumi cannot wear a skirt on a waist because to the right of a belly-button such morbid place that all seems nerves are bared. What to me to do or make in this situation?

Dr. Ross
04.11.2004, 22:49
Dear, Jeanne.
It is very difficult to me to give you advice or council. It is necessary inspections for exception of inflammatory process. If it not so morbid sensations can be connected with consequences of operation. In this case in due course the situation should improve.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.