PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 15 years, last time with the face is created by something awful: does not remain...

Cyril
29.08.2004, 09:45
To me of 15 years, last time with the face is created by something awful: does not remain any sm2 on which there would be no spots. All red, even when pus in them already is not present. That is all face at me red. To press it is useless, the green clearing mask from Dermajetics does not help or assist, as well as TeaTree from Oriflame, yes nothing helps or assists! Went to the homeopathic center - two months it was treated, too anything. A skin at me very fat. Whether it is possible somehow will get rid of these or it dolbanyh spots? And as soon as possible... P.S. The most insulting, that else in the spring at me with the face all was by way of (well there were 3-4 spots and passed or took place), well little girls and so on, and now: (...

Rabaev G.G.
29.08.2004, 17:30
You need to address to the competent dermatologist, for example in our conference the Dermatologist is accepted by the doctor of medical sciences, the senior lecturer of faculty of Dermal illnesses or diseases of Dews. Honey. Academies of New settlers V.S.

Olga
29.08.2004, 22:11
Cyril, be not upset, at me the same problems...