PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Artemyev And. at me to you a question: to the girl of 7 years, at it or her static...

Anzhelika
23.08.2004, 12:19
Doctor Artemyev And. at me to you a question: to the girl of 7 years, from it or her a static scoliosis (iz-for truncated anticnemions) in this connection we wish to buy or purchase an orthopedic mattress. On what it is necessary to pay attention at purchase? (whether springs in a mattress what of natural excipients is more preferable and so forth In advance many thanks are necessary

Artemev A.A.
24.08.2004, 17:26
Not absolutely I understand, for what in this case a mattress. I can suggest to extend an anticnemion. If you for any reasons are not ready to operation compensate unequal length of legs or foots orthopedic adaptations (insoles, kabluchok and so forth) Is ready to meet on internal consultation.

Anzhelika
24.08.2004, 23:57
Here is how time after consultation at you (in hospital it or him. Zatsepin), have been directed in ortp/clinic on polezhaevskoj if I am not mistaken) have reserved individual insoles, and there the doctor to us has told or said to sleep " on boards " (possibly from reasons of economy). If is spe/the mattresses possessing " effect of a board " it is more logical to get it or him for the child! In this connection has been asked a question. And on operation to us speak much and a miscellaneous who in what is ready: after the beginning of a menses, after 10 years (by the way and you so vaguely spoke) speak now - a word while I am at a loss something to solve, and at the same time am afraid: vdrug-late, suddenly - early. Much to our regret how much doctors - are so much opinions, only here it would not be desirable to satisfy ambitions of all experts on the child. Yours faithfully exhausted mum.

Artemev A.A.
26.08.2004, 14:31
Dear mum. If you were personally at me - remind or can personally call to me on ph. 728 12 87. I have already was above that age to satisfy in such a way ambitions. And about a mattress ask the one who has advised.