PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me, similar, predisposition to extensions, one of these days discussed with mum...

Hope
19.08.2004, 05:10
At me, similar, predisposition to extensions, one of these days discussed with mum that on a breast and femurs they have appeared in 14 (!!!) years. That sharp change weight kategorijj was not also sports I at that time was engaged on a regular basis (2 3 times a week). And today I have found out extensions in district of a knee fold. To me 21 year. How to prevent occurrence of extensions and will get rid from svezhe appeared (I know that with straymi to make something it is impossible)

Rabaev G.G.
20.08.2004, 15:49
Necessarily pkazhites to the endocrinologist.

Julia Schedrin
20.08.2004, 22:52
To get rid of them it is possible only in dear or expensive way (laser), and to prevent - in any way. Personally I do not believe in all these creams and ointments without dependence from firm and the price. elestin, the collagen cannot get through a skin (too large molecules). It is feature of a skin, here there's nothing to be done. At me most in 14 years have appeared white strii on breeches (the figure though I high has changed, sports and thin), but they are appreciable only at very careful and close or attentive razgljadyvanii (but on a beach anybody does not turn attention and even their husband for 3 years yet has not seen). I have given birth two children, but very strongly typed or collected weight during pregnancy, therefore I me have appeared some extensions on a stomach or belly, but them iz-for shorts too it is not visible. Actually extensions is not the most terrible in a life in comparison with a cellulitis even!:) and in general I recommend to go to a sun deck, both the mood lifts it, and the skin is looked more attractively, and any stry it is not visible!