PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To the husband of 50 years, has got in failure or accident one and a half month ago. Travmati...

Lida
06.08.2004, 00:36
Hello. To the husband of 50 years, has got in failure or accident one and a half month ago. Travmaticheskkaja ablation of one anticnemion and comminuted fracture of the bottom third of other anticnemion. All this time the leg or foot is on extension. Operation of an osteosynthesis by a metal plate is recommended, but she is constantly postponed vsvjazi with a grave condition (the greater or big hemorrhage, a low hemoglobin) Now keeps temperature within the limits of 37, 2 - 37, 3, therefore operation again postpone. Very much I experience what there can be adverse consequences of so delayed operation, heard that the more quickly spend operation the more favorably an outcome, I understand that at us a complex or difficult case, but I am afraid that we miss time. It can and not so, but I very much experience, can such cases were in your practice? .spasibo

Artemev A.A.
06.08.2004, 08:35
Hello, Lida. A situation really complex or difficult, though razreshimaja.
1. Necessity of operation, I is assured or confident, caused by that the long finding in bed of the serious patient is fraught with development of such complications as prenvmonija, decubituses, etc.
2. Contraindications to operation are conditional so there are methods which allow to avoid a hemorrhage, it is ideal to compare with fragments and at once to make active or activate the patient. Such method is apparatus Ilizarova which I usually apply in such serious situations.
3. From these positions too it seems to me, that you miss time as stay in position obezdvizhivanija only aggravates the general or common status of your husband.
4. Than I can help or assist to you is to translate or transfer of your husband to itself in hospital, to operate it or him and to be engaged in it or him before convalescence.
If you accept such variant - communicate with me on ph. 728 12 87.