PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to get rid of holes on all face? In a youth it is too much spots vyd...

The novel
27.07.2004, 07:30
How to get rid of holes on all face? In a youth too many spots have squeezed out - now in a mirror to look terribly. Help or assist, if can. Thanks.

Katya
28.07.2004, 08:17
The novel, do not panic. In a beauty salon or in a cabinet or study at the doctor of the dermatologist it is possible to do or make procedures under the name a peeling. On another a grinding. They as though clean or remove the spoiled layers of a skin
The special device. Procedure demands time and money certainly. The result depends on many reasons.
What depth at you a hole as you them have named.
There are still masks special. Go to the doctor and they to you will appoint or nominate treatment.

The novel
29.07.2004, 02:37
Yes was already! Unfortunately, Katjusha, it does not help or assist

The novel
29.07.2004, 15:26
Do not listen, the Novel, Katya is will not help or assist. I tried or tasted, I had a same problem, I 600 $ have laid out on any masks and peelings modern - but nothing has helped or assisted.

The novel
30.07.2004, 00:31
Well and what delat-that??? And to live?

Rabaev G.G.
31.07.2004, 04:02
Pillingi and grindings (abrasive, laser, radiowave...) the false skin, and a problem delete in lays in actually derma, therefore all these methods are capable to smooth temporarily only a situation, but to not relieve of a problem. Radical ways of treatment for present or true time it is not developed.

The novel
01.08.2004, 14:04
And if the laser a layer to remove or take off?