PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 17 years. At me a greater or big problem - a small breast. ochen-very much malenk...

Julia, Kaliningrad
27.07.2004, 09:33
To me of 17 years. At me a greater or big problem - a small breast. ochen-very small. I do not aspire to the ideal sizes - 60/90/60 - but very much it would be desirable though a few or a little;little bit it or her to increase! One year ago went on reception to the doctor, that's all right. I already, probably, have tried all: and special exercises did or made, and the saw everyones nastoi - does not help or assist. But also for plastic operation I yet have not ripened. Help or assist!!!

Kate
28.07.2004, 16:20
60 90 60!!!! The Supermodel.
Thanks you big. The mood has improved directly as on beconing volshchebnoj rods!

Karmen
29.07.2004, 23:47
60 90 60 %)))
So to hold!
"Help or Assist", the lovely girl "does not pass or take place", well vo-the first, like itself such what you were created with the nature. Visually "problem" can be solved certainly: bras and t. Item Operation? And what for? To YOU you grut to live stirs or prevents? Anybody to like you more not begins, if instead of 0, under bluzkoj will be seen 2 3 4.. And whether know, postoperative grud-this pity "show" in the sense that absolutely unpleasant on oshchup, and you will lose sensitivity (it as a rule occurs or happens) is esteticheskaja the party or side of a question. And practical: vykarmlevanie children: small grud-at all the synonym of a word is "not enough" milk and on the contrary: greater or big does not mean, that it is a lot of it or him.
Well, and if so not in mogotu to live with the natural body, can posovetuvavshis (!!!) with varchem poprinimat hormonal preparations. I know. That when I two years accepted contraceptive tablets the breast has increased in sizes when has ceased sootvetstvenno has decreased. But hormones, it is not always good, more likely than one of koordinalnyh methods, therefore as with one sm to a breast will add (probably) in 5 sm in femurs and in a waist and t. Item
Like yourself such what you are! In kontse-the extremities or ends, not at a rate of happiness;)