PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!!! It would be desirable to consult. Literally month naza...

Andrey
17.07.2004, 06:19
The dear doctor!!! It would be desirable to consult. Literally one month ago I had so-called blockade of a knee joint, the trauma at me was not, there was it three, four times. I have addressed in an out-patient department, to me have made a roentgen, on itself like it's OK as the surgeon has told or said. (has registered diclofenac, a kneecap, ointment). In two weeks after its or his visiting I had a blockade, and I have decided to address in TSITO where to me have made US
The CONCLUSION: Ehograficheskie attributes of chronic damage of an internal meniscus; cysts of " a goose paw ", expressed hondromoljatsii articulate or joint surfaces; initial attributes of a deforming arthrosis of the left knee joint.

Also have told or said, that it is necessary to do or make operation. But at me like more than two weeks the leg or foot does not disturb. It is possible or not, to do without operation and to solve this problem in another way. For earlier I thank.
Mine mail: tarasovsmb@mail. ru

Artemev A.A.
20.07.2004, 09:33
It is better to perform operation.