PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Excuse, if to the wrong address... A question following: at me with it is put...

Elena
02.07.2004, 16:52
Good afternoon! Excuse, if to the wrong address... A question following: at me since the childhood a scar on a back in district of a loin in length of sm 5 6. A scar from a cut glass, did not sew up, itself zaroslo. Whether It is possible kak-nibud to clean or remove it or him? If yes, in what ways?

Ljubskij A.A. (surgeon)
03.07.2004, 10:43
Dear Elena. It is necessary to look or see at cicatrix. It is possible to excise and sew up it or him accurately again, it is possible to try to treat conservatively. If you in Moscow, call and come, we shall look or see (my coordinates on click of the mouse on my "red" surname in conference "surgeon".

Elena
05.07.2004, 08:22
Thanks for the invitation, but unfortunately I live in other city.
Can there are ointments on a resorption of cicatrixes?

The anonym
07.07.2004, 04:47
Dear Elena. You will not manage one ointments. All the matter is that cicatrix to cicatrix - rozn. To everyone the approach is necessary. It is sometimes better to excise all over again it or him, sometimes it is possible to treat injections of hormonal preparations, enzymes in a complex with fizioprotsedurami. And sometimes it is necessary to tell or say fairly, that it is better to not touch or not tamper with cicatrix.

Ljubskij A.A. (surgeon)
10.07.2004, 06:59
The previous report - mine. On a habit has not subscribed.

elena
12.07.2004, 15:00
Excuse! Still voprosik.. Probably in my city there are no plastic surgeons. The usual surgeon too can borrow or occupy in "treatment" of cicatrix?

Ljubskij A.A. (surgeon)
13.07.2004, 01:44
Can, if he understands it or this. At us in institutes do not prepare for plastic surgeons. All of them come to this speciality from the general or common surgery, cheljustno-facial surgery, etc.