PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the child of 5 years a wart rpjamo near by. And such disgusting - on an end...

Pimenova Maria
17.06.2004, 20:21
At the child of 5 years a wart rpjamo near by. And such disgusting - on an end branched out. Once it or her have unintentionally torn off, and it or her was not month, and then again began to grow. What to us to do or make? It would be desirable for a minimum of unpleasant sensations...: (

Rabaev G.G.
18.06.2004, 20:27
Here variants from simple observation up to krio-or a laser destruction are possible or probable.

Alla
20.06.2004, 05:14
And I have deduced or removed three warts : drops of an acetic essence have mixed with a flour or torment so that it has turned out komok, have stuck on a wart an adhesive plaster, having left dyrochku in the middle, actually, for neei have fixed this komok for the night, so some times. Then the wart has dried up and after a while I cut off it or her, then she has finally disappeared. Whether However, I do not know this way for the face will approach or suit, but as a last resort it is possible to try or taste.