PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say where better to perform operation on augmentation of a breast and how much approximately e...

Alina
18.05.2004, 05:38
Tell or Say where better to perform operation on augmentation of a breast and how much about it will cost

Evgenie
19.05.2004, 17:45
On augmentation of a breast it is better TO NOT DO or MAKE operation. Or to do or make only in the event that money not merjano. Because through god-two can be formed contract capsules (these are such morbid inspissations), and it is necessary pereoperirovatsja. Then after alteration implanta under a muscle you will be excruciated at each movement of arms or hand and so on. Though suddenly to you also will carry?

PS
21.05.2004, 09:04
And there is this pleasure in all countries of the former USSR approximately equally - - from 1800 USD. And as much for each subsequent. Here I go with this treasure the third year...

Alina
24.05.2004, 16:47
PS and Evgenie tell or say please where you did or made the operation, what consequences and how much it is necessary for time to be efficient after operation.

PS
28.05.2004, 09:06
I did or made operation in Latvia. If implant it is placed on a muscle, it is possible to jump though in two days, only to process seams. That is it is good at once, pains in general are not present. If under a muscle, flours or torments are provided for 3 4 weeks. That is to not last, with arms or hand especially to not move and so on. But even if it or this to not do or make, all the same burns down and pulls. However, all depends on a status of an organism, the attitude or relation to and so on.

Evgenie
31.05.2004, 18:45
On this subject there are sites (simply enter " plastic surgery " in a Yandex), but to them especially do not believe, all of them to some extent advertising. Not so all is class, as there write

Katya
03.06.2004, 00:22
PS tell or say please, and that you entered gel or a silicon and who has advised you that better and whether it is possible to feed then the child and on how much years this operation, whether and still tell or say please on time how much to last operation it is possible to go at once home.

Katya
03.06.2004, 05:10
Tell or Say please to me 23 years at me 2 children the size of a breast 3 at feeding by a breast there were 5 sizes present that at me now and I would like to learn or find out why Evgenie considers or counts what to do or make operation nenado in fact same ugly, and I would like prvlekatelnoj in fact the man to be very strong pay to this attention though to my husband I like also such and deneng at me is not present much, but I wish to save up or collect. Thanks I ask you to respond for me it important Thanks.

Katya
05.06.2004, 12:51
PS Tell or Say both cost or stand 1800 dol, and whether there were with you any scars and to like you?

PS
07.06.2004, 16:56
No, the second operation, naturally, more cheaply, same REoperatsija. Certainly, if at the same surgeon - - another will tear off on full that first time you send or have come not to it or him;them. And more - to change or to not change imlant. If the same for it or him the second time to pay it is not necessary

PS
11.06.2004, 01:11
Scars are belenkie polosochki around of an areola (a peripapillary circle), at sunburn are not appreciable. Yes, very much it was pleasant to me, first two years I was proud of a breast. Problems have not begun yet. Home anybody at once does not go, at least for the morning, and first two days you will be absolutely helpless. Week to not wash, nearby polmesjatsa to not do or make movements by arms or hand. That is what to put a plate in a dryer, it is necessary to call the husband