PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether we with my girl had a dispute in occasion of that it is necessary to put or render a varnish n...

Dmitry
01.05.2004, 04:49
Whether we with my girl had a dispute in occasion of that it is necessary to put or render a varnish on fingernails or nails or not:
She approves or confirms, that the varnish spoils fingernails or nails, however, it seems to me, that on the contrary nail polish protects fingernails or nails from external vodejstvy and can feed them svjakimi with vitamins... Consult please.

The answer is better mailto: slon@avs. vsu. ru

The girl with manicure
02.05.2004, 02:01
The decorative varnish is neutral. Kachestvennyj-it is harmless. And anonymous can and do much harm, who knows them, who there that has added, whether it is necessary to look there is a press or seal minzdrava. And there are SPECIAL medical varnishes, they both protect, and feed, and treat fragility, softness, a kind of fingernails or nails. But usually such varnishes (are on sale in drugstores), they colorless, give only shine. However, but on it or him;them it is possible to put or render ANY varnish, t. To. This "basis" will not allow him to be absorbed! If you so like female manicure advise THIS way.

Rabaev G.G.
02.05.2004, 23:54
It is necessary to thank the Girl for the good answer.