PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From the childhood baggies lower eyelids

Raisa
04.05.2003, 19:43
Tell or Say, please, how much dangerously or it is not dangerous to do or make plastic operations. The matter is that at me since the childhood baggies lower eyelids. I live with them more than 30 years. It would be desirable to get rid of them, but I am afraid. Recommend the doctor in Moscow and in what season it is better to do or make. I smoke. Tell, please, about this operation. Yours faithfully Raisa.

Dr. Lelikov
24.07.2003, 10:16
Are kind day. Operation will allow to eliminate or erase;remove baggies lower eyelids. Enter the name on consultation on ph. (095) 202-19-09 ( www.cosmeton.ru ). After operation in current 6 months it is impossible to sunbathe.

Dr. Ross
01.05.2004, 00:00
Dear, Raisa.
Blepharoplasty - one of the most popular and safe operations, giving remarkable effect. Seasonal prevalence of value or meaning;importance has no. Smoking is undesirable, but slightly increases or enlarges risk. You can read through technical details of operation on my site. Operation can be passed or taken place at me in clinic, cost of a traditional blepharoplasty top and lower eyelids - 1200 c.u.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.
www.plastic-surgery-ross.ru