PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cost of augmentation of a breast and braces priests

a, 27 years
20.11.2003, 17:26
Good afternoon, the doctor! I plan to spend to myself augmentation of a breast with 2-nd till 3-rd size and to tighten to the priest (as though to give to her a tonus) a little. Whether 8-9 thousand dollars will probably keep within the budget? On what in a greater degree the price depends at similar operations? On what it is necessary to pay attention? What risks?

Zakovrjazhin J.S.
28.11.2003, 01:40
Dear Alla.
Yes, such operations are spent and in different clinics they cost or stand accordingly. The Estimated cost increasing or enlarging mammoplastiki in our clinic makes 2500-3000 u.e Technics or Technical equipment of operations is well fulfilled and at correct performance the risk of complications is reduced up to a minimum.
I am final answer your questions can only on consultation. If to arrive on consultation for you represents any difficulties send photos on email: zakovryaghin@mail.ru

Yours faithfully,
Zakovrjazhin J.S.

Dr. Ross
30.04.2004, 23:54
Dear, Allochka.
Cost of your charges depends on clinic where you address. More often communication or connection between cost and quality of services is not present any. The price of the project on augmentation of a breast in Moscow can change from 3000 up to 13000 dollars. In nesilno the remote cities can begin and about 1500 c.u. Cost implantov can make 1000-1600 c.u. the Rest - charges on operation. The attention should be turned on a kind of doctors, a manner of conversation and a level of a statement of the information on operation and personally. Pay attention to a kind of an institution, presence of the license for surgical activity, experience of the personnel, etc. to you first of all the expert is important. Try to learn or find out about itself more. Concerning risks and features of operation - look on my site.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.
www.plastic-surgery-ross.ru