PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cicatrix on the face

Olga
04.05.2003, 19:38
Hello, prompt, please, that it is possible to make with cicatrix on the face. The matter is that he at me postoperative to be to the left of a chin. Whether it is necessary to me to do or make plastic operation on its or his excision if there is that where and in how much to me it will manage, a scar long about 8 centimeters, I heard about laser surgery, but I do not know, where it can be made! Prompt, please, because he not absolutely beautiful as still it is possible to get rid of it or him, to this scar nearby 4 h months. If there is a method for its or his excision without operation, as well as where it is possible sadelat?

Zakovrjazhin J.S.
08.12.2003, 16:09
Correction of cicatrix it is possible to make later 6 months after operation. Old Cicatrix it is possible to excise and impose a new intradermal (cosmetic) seam which in a consequence will be less appreciable.

Yours faithfully,
Zakovrjazhin J.S.

Dr. Ross
30.04.2004, 23:52
Hello, Olga.
I constantly emphasize, that the cicatrix cannot be removed, it or he can to try be made less appreciable. And for this purpose exist, both operational, and other methods. The choice of a method depends on a kind of cicatrix, its or his locating, a level in relation to a skin, colors, densities, the locations and other features. It can be introduction rassasyvashchih preparations, kriovozdejstvie, a laser rejuvenascence, excising or coretraction and others. Only on the basis of survey it is possible to recommend this or that kind of treatment. Cost depends on a kind of treatment also.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.
www.plastic-surgery-ross.ru