PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Keloid cicatrix

naila
12.02.2004, 12:21
Good afternoon the dear doctor! At me to you a question.
3 weeks ago on a back to me have performed plastic operation on excision of keloid cicatrix. 10 days ago to me have removed or have taken off seams. A question: whether I Can start to be engaged in shaping and I can sunbathe in a sun deck?
Thanks in advance.

Dr. Ross
30.04.2004, 23:49
Dear, Naila.
First of all, you should address this question to the doctor who spent operation and conducts observation. Only he can objectively estimate or appreciate a situation. Generally restriction of physical exercises is recommended for the term of up to 3 - 4 weeks. At keloid cicatrixes especially careful attitude or relation to a wound is required. At treatment of such cicatrixes excising or coretraction is always accompanied by a complex of actions for prophylaxis of relapse. The risk of relapse makes 50-80 %. Any cicatrix demands protection against an insolation (sunburn) during 2-3 months. It is connected with danger of disturbance of a pigmentation of cicatrix. You can visit or attend a sun deck preliminary having put or rendered on cicatrix a sun-protection cream.
Yours faithfully, Dr. Ross.
www.plastic-surgery-ross.ru