PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Right at me for the size (3 4 rr) more left

Svetlana
04.05.2003, 19:37
The doctor, prompt please! At me such problem. To me 24 years, to the child now 11 months 1 aja pregnancy and 1 ye labors) I nurse till now. At me up to pregnancy one breast was hardly more another. So especially it was not appreciable. During pregnancy one (right) breast has increased more than another, on her (on another is not present) there were extensions. Now right at me for the size (3 4 rr) more left. You could not prompt, that it is better to make and whether it (I think, that is possible or probable) is possible or probable: to reduce right or to increase left. To me basically all the same what there will be the size a breast 3 or 4 (and she to decrease after I shall cease to feed). Estesstvenno I it am going to to make only after the termination or discontinuance of a lactemia. And more we with the husband plan the child of the second gde-that derez god-two. Can then already after the second to reflect on change of the size of one of a breast? Yes, also what is cheaper? To increase or reduce? What will be more aesthetic to look or appear? Thanks.

STT
22.07.2003, 11:06
I not the doctor, but have gone through the period of feeding.
Try to nurse more than that which is less - in spite of the fact that some burdensome sensations in greater will be, but then milk will be developed or produced less and she will decrease.
, certainly, from the very beginning it was necessary to do or make it...
After half a year from the extremity or end of feedings the size of a breast in general becomes another - probably, not so they will differ..

After any operation on a breast of a problem with feeding will be, and rather unpleasant - so prophylaxis is better, than to cut.

After 2 children, probably, other operation - on podtjazhke is required absolutely to a breast:)

Dr. Lelikov
24.07.2003, 10:04
Good afternoon. Probably to make correction. Character of operation depends on an initial status (it is possible or to execute a prosthetic repair of a gland, or vyolnit reconstruction of a greater gland) - is necessary internal consultation. Enter the name on consultation on ph. (095) 202-19-09.