PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Illness or Disease Pertesa

ybr
16.06.2003, 14:19
Hello!
Vam Elena from Zaporozhye Ukraine writes.
I plemjashka (13 years) was ill with Illness or Disease Pertesa. It lasts with 1999 and that is concrete at the child have learned or have found out only in May of this year. Incompetence of doctors has led to such delay directed by the diagnosis.
We wish to learn or find out about this illness or disease more. How it or her to treat? Someone can has managed it or her to overcome. We require any helpful information!
Help or Assist.
Yours faithfully Elena

Porohnja V.S.
23.06.2003, 17:52
Thus the head t a joint collapses or is blasted and again is restored. The basic method of treatment - completely to remove or take off a load on legs or foots. Illness or disease itself passes or takes place even if it or her to not treat. The main thing to not load a leg or foot that heads were not deformed. Disease approximately 2 years lasts.

oleg_kril
27.11.2004, 15:45
Try to contact sanatorium in a Pioneer the Kaliningrad area. Now there my son is treated and enough taki is successful. Fie-fie-fie.

Igor E
27.11.2004, 17:30
I had illness or disease Pertesa in the childhood. A year on crutches was operated and has spent 2,5 years in hospital and sanatorium, then as early as. Now it's OK. Operated me in Peter, and after operation was in sanatorium under Peter. The main thing is valid on a minimum to load a leg or foot.

Mavka
06.10.2006, 18:32
I have had been ill danym with disease, was treated in Kiev in More-, doctor Vladimir Ilich conducted me from entering up to an extract and is successful enough. When it was observed in sanatorium by it or him. Krupskoj that have told or said that the strongest has gone
ushudshenie urgently operation when has returned to Kiev that my doctor also is necessary has told or said that all very well and has put on crutches... Owing to him at me now all is excellent or different already naprotjazhenii many years... Mine : do not lay down at once on an operating table, consult with other doctors is better! I prochita that one paren departed from operation 2,5 years, and I without operation have lain 3 including circulation on crutches..