PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aseptic necrosis of a head of a hip joint

Lera
09.04.2004, 12:26
Hello, the doctor!
Such diagnosis was put my daughter, which with year and 2 months. Treatment any have not appointed or nominated, have told or said to seem in half a year - will do or make the next roentgenography.
At me to you two questions
- Whether this illness or disease completely, without what or consequences (and what percent or interest) is curable
- Why treatment if the diagnosis is put is not appointed or nominated, we that can help or assist nothing to our child?
Thanks for the answer.

Lera
09.04.2004, 16:35
The orthopedist observing us has told or said, that chances that illness or disease will pass or take place by itself 50 / 50. It in my comprehension not the consolatory forecast.

Porohnja V.S.
10.04.2004, 20:53
The aseptic necrosis of a head of a femur is not independent disease, and complication of any treatment. With what you are treated? In no event with such complication it is impossible to leave the child without treatment - in half a year from a head in general nothing remains! It is necessary to look the child and pictures to understand.

Lera
11.04.2004, 01:20
The doctor, thanks for the answer.
To us have told or said, that our case rare or infrequent since there was neither a dislocation, nor no operative measure. There was a dysplasia - three weeks wore rasporki. Then all was normalized. After serious sorts or labors the daughter laid in reanimation, entered antibiotics to which negative influence doctors now and refer.
The doctor, at me still a question - whether it is curable, or my child is doomed?
What to us to do or make how to be treated? And why at our diagnosis to us have appointed or nominated consultation only in half a year? Whether it is possible to avoid operations?

We from Lithuania, are measured or going to be surveyed in Moscow. What will you advise us? Whether probably to send you pictures on elektronnoj to mail?

Yours faithfully, Lera

Lera
11.04.2004, 02:04
And more, the doctor, tell or say, the aseptic necrosis of a head of a femur and illness or disease Pertesa is one and too or these are different diseases? Very much you I ask, respond, whether it is curable, whether there is at us a chance?

Porohnja V.S.
11.04.2004, 08:45
Tactics of your orthopedists is absolutely illiterate. Not seeing the child pictures - I can tell or say nothing. Pictures by e-mail it is not clear in what scale and consequently all gaugings of a joint are senseless. Can send pictures by usual mail. Illness or disease Pertesa can be only after 4 years, also as well as the toxicosis of pregnancy at 5- the years or summer girl cannot be.