PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Questions of young mum.

The anonym 111
01.10.2006, 13:49
Hello. I mum 2-. The kid. I feed the child from butylochki, but the thoracal milk. I have some questions:
1) whether It is possible to warm up repeatedly my milk and to give the child on sled.kormlenie? The matter is that sometimes he does not eat up, and vylevat it is a pity. I know that svezhestsezhennoe milk to be stored or kept at a room temperature 6-8. And in a cold- day.
2) whether what he not doel to put in a refrigeration cabinet Is possible? Or to leave at komnatn.temperature up to a trace. Feedings?
3) whether It is necessary to remove or take out a dummy with butylochki and to cover with a pure or clean napkin? (at each feeding I put on the sterilized dummy!)
4) whether It is possible 2 months for kid Nazivin?
5) whether It is possible to dig in or instill at a rhinitis in a nose maternal milk? (speak it possesses pritivovirusnym effect?) we did not bathe any more three days and on street we do not leave two days because of a rhinitis. The rhinitis becomes aggravated by the evening. The aspirator not absolutely helps or assists (can is not correct it or him I use? Because through pair minutes he again starts to snuffle).