PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gipertanzionnyj a syndrome

Zaru
13.09.2006, 14:36
The dear doctor, to my child now 1 year and 8 months. In the age of 9 months to us children's neropatolog has diagnosed prenatal lesion TSNS, gipertanzionnyj the syndrome and has registered: Pyracetamum, glitsin and nejromultivit. I did not begin to give the given preparations to the child since in some of them it has been specified - is counter-indicative to children till 1 year. In the description of Pyracetamum any terrible diseases at which it or him accept, in general, are specified. After that it is more at the neuropathologist we were not. For today my child badly eats, I would tell or say, that he at all does not eat, thus very mobile. Naturally, very badly types or collects in weight, all our coevals much more my child. Besides he falls on a floor and fights a head when that do not give him. Whether it is connected somehow with postavlenym earlier the diagnosis. Though any trauma at sorts or labors was not. It is unique in 2 months we laid in hospital with the diagnosis: konjugatsionaja an icterus. What to do or make? Whether there are any agents for rising appetite?

PediatrVV
21.09.2006, 18:55
Repeatedly address to the neurologist. And medicines in vain did not drink or saw - no trouble in them are not present! And on the contrary only it would be better!