PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Docht eats a little

Diana
13.09.2006, 00:01
Priset all! To us in 3 days 5 months. But last week at me already mind or wit for reason comes. My girl ate always 140 gr. Admixtures in one feeding. And now she is also fruk. Mashed potatoes and juices. And so morning I give some mashed potatoes 40 50. And as a result she refuses an admixture. And with juice too most. And in fact should still where - that gr. 100 admixtures to eat. How you think it is possible to give on the contrary all over again an admixture then mashed potatoes? And more she at all does not wish to eat mashed potatoes clamps or clips labiums and all. Here also we eat these or it 40. On half an hour. Can it is simple has not got used, but voobshcheto we its or his month eat. Share please the experience.

LisenOK
21.09.2006, 11:20
Greetings!
To my kid of 5,5 months. I feed its or his mashed potatoes, but not fruit and vegetable (that has got used and was not fastidious then), during the lunchtime. Juice is given 15 minutes prior to meal, he tempts the appetite (30-40 gram), very well apple. The child eats mashed potatoes very well, all of 140 gram. And in 4 hours I feed it or him again. All as usually, simply I mashed potatoes replace one milk or dairy feeding. Only do not give all over again a porridge, it is better vegetable mashed potatoes. After porridges detki do not wish to eat vegetables. And that that appetite has decreased can be the certificate of that that soon will zubki. I with the already so two weeks am excruciated. But do not worry the child will type or collect later the put weight. Here to you : in the summer when was 30- a heat (about two weeks) my child ate only 40 % from total of nutrition. But he on gram has not grown thin and as soon as the heat slept has started to eat all of 100 %. Do not feed malyshku mashed potatoes before milk, give it or him on one of feedings (during the lunchtime), and juice before each feeding 15 minutes prior to meal is better. Try or taste if will not help or assist then to the pediatrist on reception. I wish good luck