PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Signs of an autism?

Klarisa
28.07.2006, 17:45
My son (1,5) has transferred or carried to 3,5 months ZCHMT, a bruise of a brain easy or light;mild
Degrees of gravity, linear fracture of a calvaria on the right as a result
Falling from a bed. In current of year by the unique complaint there was a crying after
And in time a dream. Drank or saw Cavintonum, glitsin, pikamelon courses. In this plan
Now all in norm or rate. At a birth put a hypoxia.
I am am disturbed for today with behaviour of my child. About one year he
Developed well, even with an advancing in some areas
(Has turned over, villages, has risen, has spread, etc.), a teeth only have late got out
(9,5.) also was not talkative. After a year, somewhere in 1,2 I began to notice
Its or His strong nastyrnost and arbitrariness (as I name " do not learn or teach me
To live ") - wrote off or copied on character, but than further subjects is worse. The kid simply
It is uncontrollable, not looking at that that we do not indulge it or him. With a kind the boy
Very active, cheerful, likes detok, well plays: collects
piramidku, carries the machine or car, plays a ball, with rectangular approach traffic patterns, etc. BUT
He is not sociable, he does not carry out the request and nothing asks,
Happens it or him not dozovyoshsja if you switch its or his attention from one
Activity to another or you start to communicate-play with it or him (reading of books,
Drawing, cubes where the pussycat as she speaks, show, construct, make
As mum, etc.) - the PROTEST and the HYSTERICS. With it or him in general it is impossible
To be engaged-play, something to learn or teach. On a pot (hysterics) and not does not go
Asks (the quiet attitude or relation to wet diapers-trousers I has noticed still
At very early age - the answer of the neuropathologist, that he is not whimsical).
And to all he does not speak and not
Mum, the daddy, the woman addresses. He mutters on the, but words not
Correlates to subjects, only "kaka" and "ki" - the pussycat. I understand, that
The behaviour of the son, signs are similar to signs of an autism, but these are mine
Observations, medical are not present the conclusions. Was on reception at the neurosurgeon.
Which treated ZCHMT, he has told or said, that the trauma can be one of the reasons,
But all on it or her to write off or copy it is impossible. Has directed us on US and to the oculist.
The oculist has written is healthy, results :V3-4, MS-65, MD-65 mm,
VLS-13, VLD-13. In its or his area he has told or said, that all in norm or rate and
The conclusion at us put in 3 years. I cannot till 3 years it is quiet
To observe, I am ready to actions now and today. Then will be late.
Excuse for the long story, but it is my pain. Tell or say please, to
To what expert to me to address? Whether the trauma on such can affect or influence
Behaviour of the child or this or thus congenital? As to me to operate or work, that was
Result, instead of empty vanity? As to me of a message with the child, and that
Arms or Hand have started to fall, the help one I is necessary to me do not consult.