PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child hiccups from laughter

CHervjachok
19.05.2006, 17:33
To my son of 6 years. When he will be dared, will have a laugh, starts to hiccup. Earlier I thought, that with the years it will pass or take place. We need to address to the doctor? The therapist has not given special :-/

PediatrVV
26.05.2006, 19:25
And why it seems to you, what is it a problem?
The hiccup enough often arises at children. Movements of muscles the diaphragms arising during laughter, provoke a hiccup. Therefore a hiccup after laughter - business usual. Usually the hiccup passes or takes place independently after a while and does not demand any medical influences. Swallowing movements help or assist to return to a diaphragm a normal rhythm of reductions, water therefore recommend to suggest to the hiccuping child to drink.

CHervjachok
29.05.2006, 10:50
Can no trouble in it or this and is not present, but the certain inconveniences frames. And if at the child, and there will not pass or will not take place a hiccup after laughter.. In more advanced age to him become simple can awkwardly before contempoparies.. Thanks for the answer.

PediatrVV
01.06.2006, 11:37
I think to panic it is not necessary, but nevertheless address on consultation to the neurologist (there are series of disturbances of bulbar system - which can give a similar symptomatology). Though if the child is completely healthy is it is improbable.