PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammation of lymphonoduses, sos!

IrinaH
18.02.2005, 06:50
At the child on a neck, below ushek lymphonoduses have inflamed 4 days ago thus there was a temperature 38, by the evening slept for 36,3.3 days of temperature was not, and yesterday sharp skachek up to 39. I was with it or him in hospital - have made the analysis wet on presence of an infection - negative. The temperature gradually again slept and today already snovo 36.3. But today I have noticed that also under mouses at it or him have swelled up a little zhelezki and hurt at pressing. What is it can be????
Thus presence of a rhinitis and a morbid throat is observed, and also the stomach or belly hurts often.
I understand, what on a neck the inflammation of lymphonoduses can be caused or called by an infection and what the inflammation of lymphonoduses under mouses means???? Whether there can be it an attribute of a pneumonia or still that???

Sokolov
21.02.2005, 19:16
Attributes of a pneumonia are not present, but it is necessary to search for the reason further with internal doctors.

patient123
14.11.2005, 20:45
The person has chilled a head. Walks without a cap, so to say, have taken the . And so now the head, speaks, terribly hurts, lymphonoduses like have inflamed.. I do not know in general, whether lymphonoduses it.. But bugorki such on a head. More correctly on the right party or side. Here. What, actually, to do or make?:confused: thanks in advance.

Savvatash
22.01.2006, 13:14
Zdravvstvujte!
My daughter 1,4 years.. At it or her vrajone an inguen between a fold of a leg or foot and a pubis the lymphonodus has increased (a pea in the size of 6-7 mm), temperatures are not present, what-string are not present attributes of illness or disease... Whether Costs or stands worries??? At us a cat who periodically scratches it or her...

sergej n
14.05.2006, 02:34
the Person has chilled a head. Walks without a cap, so to say, have taken the . And so now the head, speaks, terribly hurts, lymphonoduses like have inflamed.. I do not know in general, whether lymphonoduses it.. But bugorki such on a head. More correctly on the right party or side. Here. What, actually, to do or make?:confused: thanks in advance.
Head has chilled now hurts, bugorki kakieto on her I do not know what to do or make