PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The son (2 years) badly eats, basically drinks the ...

Anna
10.11.2005, 14:15
The son (2 years) badly eats, basically drinks the liked drinking yoghurt. And so already couple of months. Ate normally Earlier. Began to eat is worse gde-that in the summer, during a heat. In weight does not lose. Patients or patient does not look or appear. Simply refuses to eat "normal" meal. Arrangements and so forth do not help or assist. What to do or make?

Not registered
09.01.2006, 17:43
Hello the Dear Doctor!
To me 22 years, it is married.
On my face 5 years inflammations do not disappear. From these inflammations there are small scars though I do not squeeze out them. Inflammations are not similar to usual spots, they look or appear, as reddish maculae and if to touch them, as though inside under a skin a lump.
I not unitary addressed to doctors, but the advantage or benefit of treatments was not.
To me appointed or nominated a hemotransfusion, ultrofiolet, ointment "metrogil", etc.
Nothing has helped or assisted.
My parents did not have such disgrace on the face, therefore I consider or count, that these inflammations were passed me not by right of succession.
I have started to suspect, what probably all has put in hormones? Can follow a hormonal policy?
Very much you I ask, to answer my question!
Thankful in advance!