PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vshi at the child

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

orion_rus
07.01.2005, 11:01
I think she have picked up them at lessons of navigation. 2 days on end I washed to her a head shampunju against etih "animals", today in the morning the girl has risen ive on new. Directly to cry hochetsja. And in fact at me the most dense hair, terribly. To these Belgians urine will knock on a head, so they can officially demand hair to shave. I hope up to such wildness or absurdity we shall not reach.. WHAT TO DO or MAKE???

RomBG
09.01.2005, 05:48
Make daughters a short hairstyle.

After washing by shampoo it is necessary to comb out nits.. This core, them to kill nothing.. Almost only that white muck after which and hair do not grow...

sumus
17.01.2005, 15:39
Somehow were vshi at my little sister (has brought from pionerlagerja). Mum has bought or purchased any ointment in a drugstore and has rubred with her or it a head. And then dead or sickly nits combed out. On volosku

MA
20.01.2005, 09:01
Well not on volosku... But on prjadke it is exact

Yura from Nov
23.01.2005, 06:11
Well can be, though depends on when have thought suddenly. Can will taaaaaaaaaaaaaaak it is started, that -th

Sergey Kuzmin
02.02.2005, 02:10
At it or her vshi. Nits as you understand, it already eggs vshej. So : I shchtuk 7 vshej, eggs there were not. Still were not in time, but all my girl is excruciated also I think at it or her a piece 3 there still remains. Shampoo does not help or assist. TOMORROW Sunday-all of the house, each other perezarazim. At the husband of 3 filaments on 6 series, but also that shivers. Probably to Monday I shall go to the doctor. BUT WHAT I SHOULD DEMAND? Here it is necessary to extend only ticks or mites that medicine which is necessary for you.

Jtsuken
04.02.2005, 17:50
And you in a course, what vshi are quickly made multiple copies?

axis.dot
07.02.2005, 07:43
You will surprise with what rate they generating... Whether for clearing conscience look or see is not present white maaalenkih points reminding a dandruff

Tiberion
11.02.2005, 13:53
Oh, at me time were too. At school has picked up, allowed to use the comb. Hair were dense and long, but anything, have consulted, it was not necessary obstrigat. Mum every day on an hour with a blunt knife in a head was picked also these nits clicked and removed or took out.

Washed with any green soap (then in all drugstores was), and its or her water cheremichnoj wiped.

Whether it would be necessary povspominat there are no national agents...

Alja
18.02.2005, 14:17
Whether for clearing conscience look or see is not present white maaalenkih points reminding a dandruff

Whether it would be necessary povspominat there are no national agents... povspominajte, please, and that such trouble infectious...

Valentine Valkova
23.02.2005, 17:40
National agents: an onion, kerosene (I seryozno, only it more likely from vshej, than from nits), and in general - to shave. This most national agent

And still you descend or go in an on duty drugstore and ask a medicine. Will be little bit more dear or expensive. I when with a tooth was excruciated in the day off has gone to a drugstore and to me have sold without the prescription. Business was in Germany.

rom
24.02.2005, 06:01
Yes, kerosene, it is exact.

Concealling or Thawing
26.02.2005, 09:59
And still you descend or go in an on duty drugstore and ask a medicine.

So the druggist also has sold to us only SHAMPOO from has not helped or assisted. And where in Belgium it is interesting to get kerosene? On a gaz station?

Helen
07.03.2005, 08:40
The basic agent of struggle - combing of a head by a frequent crest. The short hairstyle Is recommended.

Apply 10 % a solution mylno- liquids.

It is possible to fall asleep since evening hair peretrumom (a powder from inflorescences of a pink or Persian camomile) and densely to tie a scarf. To wash up a head in the morning and to comb a fine crest. To repeat in day.

Blue soap if to me does not change memory, was called "azulenovoe". The camomile also enters Into it or him (piretrum).

In the started cases (God forbid!) - a hairstyle the machine, or shaving of hair with the subsequent vtiraniem sulfuric mercurial ointment and pripudrivaniem piretrumom. Ointment to wash off in 2-3 day.

---------------------------------

I hope, that all will manage, and "severe" measures to hair of your daughter be not required.

Candy_
13.03.2005, 13:53
The basic agent of struggle - combing of a head by a frequent crest. The short hairstyle Is recommended.

Combed such crest, but at dochenki hair up to brachiums, dense, beautiful. I do not think, that will be necessary ostrigat, same as though an initial stage.

In the started cases (God forbid!) - a hairstyle the machine, or shaving of hair with the subsequent vtiraniem sulfuric mercurial ointment and pripudrivaniem piretrumom. Ointment to wash off in 2-3 day

To me there were 16 years and there was a same problem. My grandmother (an empire to her heavenly) has smeared me with mercurial ointment for one night...

In the morning-as nothing happened. But three days to hold-will-not will to inhale poisoning pairs or steams Hydrargyrum.. It already too. I do not recommend

chukarin
20.03.2005, 22:22
I have a book - treatment of children by national ways. In her too about a pediculosis it is written, almost as Serge has told or said - to comb out a frequent crest, to process a head kerosene (at me, the truth, it is written by an admixture of kerosene and sunflower butter or oil, 1:1). This admixture put or render on hair and close a compresseal bandage at 4-6 o'clock. Then hair carefully wash out with soap (sometimes green soap, to-plenty here mentioned) and rinse warm (40-45) water about 3 % a solution of an acetic acid. Acetum helps or assists to dissolve environments with which nits fasten to hair. Figs it or him knows, where in Belgium to take kerosene. Can, there, where household goods everyones are on sale, or spare parts?

In my book there are some more ways, but do not know, whether you want to use them

- To rub fresh juice of garlic in a skin of a head

- It is possible to prepare also for a solution from 1 part of pounded garlic and 4 parts of table Acetum (5 %)

- Pounded sunflower seeds of a parsley to mix with an olive oil (1:1), to rub in a skin of a head

- To make leaves (or needles, that there at it or him) a cypress evergreen (Cupressus sempervirens) 20 g to fill in 400 ml waters to boil on small fire of 10 mines to filter, legonko vatkoj to moisten a head

It is strange, that shampoo from vshej does not help or assist. And can, he helps or assists, but they there and then whence prilazjat? Can costs or stands somewhere in pool or where, to force all children to check up? Or to look, that can what girl-friend them has brought on itself, or even in pool in a locker room somewhere were overlooked and on the child have climbed.

Business it certainly unpleasant (I recollect the pedicular childhood, and vystriganie, and kerosene, both vychesyvanie, and shchelkane these nits), but quite reperable.

gayboytallinn
25.03.2005, 04:38
Usual table 5 % Acetum (he in Belgium is?. To rub all hair and at 2-3 o'clock under a cap. Then to wash off with shampoo. Against nits does not help or assist, tolko from vshej.

ded
30.03.2005, 08:13
Yes you that, all hair povypadajut. What that exact concentration should be in that case. Help or assist!!!!!!

Navia
01.04.2005, 23:12
Usual table 5 % Acetum (he in Belgium is?

They about such also did not hear, to them all as to rams to explain it is necessary. I know what to do or make I sit also to a roar....

gir
05.04.2005, 01:29
Table Acetum, store, not an acid!, on a bottle concentration of 2.5 % or 5 % is usually written. It is checked up in 1991 g when some ointments was to not find.

And why shampoo does not help or assist? Can, cleanly psychological pochesyvanie

Anna
09.04.2005, 22:36
Do not roar, business such happens, no trouble is not present. Better bystrenko - a frequent crest in arms or hand, the princess above a bath or bathroom to incline and comb out, comb out...

Kind papik
11.04.2005, 14:15
, It is not necessary to roar - will frighten all Belgium, Acetum helps or assists from vshej and nits too dissolves a little, concentration should be 5 %, in any shop such Acetum should be (simple, transparent Acetum, on itself, concentration will be by the way written.

But than hrenovy vshi - so it is that it is possible for the child to deduce or remove them but if a source alive vshej somewhere series (the girl-friend there or relatives) they on this chistenkuju a head with pleasure again perelezut. It is necessary to be convinced, that such source series is not present. And nits all to comb out, or even one on one fingernails or nails posnimat that hair to not cut. I do not know, whether they live in an insole and odezhkah, it is necessary to wash and iron, just in case, and combs to clean.

Lenusik
15.04.2005, 12:46
Apple Acetum, too 5 %, too will go.

On a comb it is possible to add a small droplet of butter or oil of a tea tree or a lavender. And often hair to comb. Time 3 in day. It that nits clinged less.

Shen
21.04.2005, 20:45
But than hrenovy vshi - so it is that it is possible for the child to deduce or remove them but if a source alive vshej somewhere series (the girl-friend there or relatives) they on this chistenkuju a head with pleasure again perelezut.

It is pool yo *** oju mother

And in school to inform on it or this it is necessary?

I am assured at other kids such problemka, BUT Belgian mummies will always fall down on school. Also what further? Quarantine? But mine that is bad on nederladski, to her to make up it is necessary...

makxc
24.04.2005, 21:34
I have looked or seen on the Belgian sites in an Internet, at you such preparations as Para and Nix from vshej should be on sale in a drugstore. And more shampoo Hegor. Can they will help or assist. It is written, that all without the prescription.