PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ljambli at 5- the years or summer boy

Nikiton
05.07.2005, 08:19
Good afternoon. In the extremity or end of April at the son the temperature up to 41 has risen, more nothing was, temperature to bring down it was not possible, fast has taken away us in infectious unit with diagnosis ORVI (with it or him later 10 days and have written out us). The temperature in day has fallen, more nothing disturbed (such was and earlier - a heat and anything more), but on survey the doctor has defined or determined augmentation of a liver. US (with a cholagogue breakfast - chocolate) has shown DZHVP on hypotonic type, a hepatomegalia, then we have handed over a blood from a vein on a clamidiosis, a virus of simple herpes I and II type, a candidiasis and ljambli. Result of analyses: a clamidiosis negatively, a virus of simple herpes - antiserum capacity IgG 1:200, other credits negative, a candidiasis - (+) and/O, a lambliasis - (+) and/O. The child has been written out, but in a week complaints to pains in a liver have begun, it would be possible to think, that he has had heard plenty of adults and simply feigns, but the son has refused chocolate in general (ate greedy earlier and in any quantities or amounts), speaks, that after will eat chocolate, it or he is hurted with a liver. The doctor for some reason treatment from ljambly has not appointed or nominated. My question: whether occurrence is connected be ill or sick in a liver with presence ljambly, what most effective and harmless preparation from ljambly for age of 5 years that other results of analyses on a virus of simple herpes and a candidiasis (mean nothing understanding in them, has simply drawn again them from a paper, can somewhere not so, excuse), thanks for the answer.

Sokolov
05.07.2005, 18:54
Ljamblii treat Metronidazolum, for example. I think what to treat them it is necessary. But treatment can be appointed or nominated only internally. On a network it is impossible.