PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise a cough remedy to the child 11 months

Alpha
12.11.2004, 07:57
Hello dear pediatrists, I already wrote about the kid, at it or him the diagnosis *quot; Syndrome C?a???n*quot; (a subject in Pediatrics *quot; A?Uy*quot;), he without the inoculations, only two which did or made in a sort the house. Now he was ill, tussis strong, but expectorated not dry and temperature 37,1 last night has begun. I would like to be defined or determined, what it is better to give in such situation to the child?

I have spray Geksoral, a syrup from tussis Lazolvan, children's dry mixture, suppositories -1, temperature not greater or big antipyretic do not give. And as the basic medicine at its or his congenital disease he accepts Ursofalk suspension - 2 times a day on 1,5 mll. And Vit..

Yours faithfully Olga:confused:

Alexdoc
20.03.2005, 04:19
Time tussis productive wet and temperature not high, medicines while it is possible to not give, more warm drink, take temperature and exclude contacts to patients rodstvenikami (if such is:)) if that neponravitsja call a doctor on the house.

dr. Ira
12.04.2005, 15:04
It agree. Let it or he will be looked or seen by the doctor and will solve, that has caused or called tussis. If the reason of tussis - sopli, *quot; ?N?N??N*quot; one, and, if (not about your child, and not about our children be told or said:)) a pneumonia it or her to treat it is necessary not syrups from tussis....:)

How, in general, your business or affairs?

Alpha
12.05.2005, 07:09
Good evening Irina, it is pleasant you *quot; ??U?aOy*quot;. The doctor has caused or called, but she at once having listened to it or him has appointed or nominated antibiotic Augmentin 2, on 1,6 two times a day and from tussis syrup Lazolvan on 0,5 ch.l. Twice a day. But me confuse in the description of by-effects of contraindication for hepatic patients, and we concern to them. If something know about it or this write, can we in vain we accept it or him 4 days have spent on drink or saw through. Like would notice nothing unusual.

And in general I as on needles with these colds, we should every month zdavat biochemistry control, and at cold as I understand not very well to drag the child in clinic and already time have come the next US, and we cannot reach because of cold. I can not now even write anything about Nikita's status as anything two months did not survey, after inspection I shall write at once.

Still a question: In district vesochnoj parts, hardly below veska opposite to an ear, from two parties or sides has appeared two maculae (as a diathesis) and in district of a lien too maculae. They after tselestoderma turn pale, and then again. I think to submit to him inside primadofilus, than treat such muck or where is better to address?

Yes by the way we have gone or send already and we show on subjects when the adult names it or him:), for example: a lamp (palchikom on a lamp shows), etc. So development normal, and the liver has brought us and still though our doctor speaks, that does not know whence it I undertake is assured on 90 %, what is it herpes and TSMV are guilty, and it is still possible or probable also genetics.

Yours faithfully, Olga And.

Alpha
19.05.2005, 09:58
*lt; time tussis productive wet and temperature not high, medicines while it is possible to not give, more warm drink, take temperature and exclude contacts to patients rodstvenikami (if such is) if that neponravitsja call a doctor on the house. And gt;

Thanks for the answer.

Alpha
30.05.2005, 00:00
The doctor look or see please my report. I look forward to hearing.

Alpha
30.05.2005, 11:46
Please look or see above my report and write the opinion.

dr. Ira
30.05.2005, 22:44
Please look or see above my report and write the opinion.

At you *quot; ???a*quot; it is overflown.

In occasion of augmentina - I do not have information, that he possesses gepatotoksichnym action. I cannot discuss legitimacy of its or his purpose or appointment, since did not see the child. I hope, the pediatrist has proved to you the purpose or appointment.

In occasion of maculae - show the child to the dermatologist.

Alagille syndrome (AS) is an autosomal dominant disorder is a is autosomal-dominant disease, genetic. Any attitude or relation to the ?o-INFECTION and herpes has no. Give your doctor this link, let esteems. http: // www.emedicine.com/ped/topic60.htm