PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Antibodies to a toxoplasmosis and TSMV

TSh
20.01.2005, 18:09
Good afternoon!

Prompt, please, about what speak high antiserum capacities of class G to a toxoplasmosis (7,7) and TSMV (more than the top border of norm or rate in 10 times) at the monthly child? During pregnancy in analyses I had antibodies G to c and G and M to TSMV, appointed or nominated an immunoglobulin human. The child was born by cesarean sections on 35 week.

In advance many thanks.

dr. Ira
10.03.2005, 20:11
Imunoglobulin class G speak about the infection transferred or carried by the past.

Alon
22.03.2005, 00:00
Good afternoon!

Prompt, please, about what speak high antiserum capacities of class G to a toxoplasmosis (7,7) and TSMV (more than the top border of norm or rate in 10 times) at the monthly child?

They speak that to your child excessive analyses are made. And it is more about what.

Soto
29.03.2005, 04:27
Antibodies of class G are passed through a placenta to a fetus during pregnancy and in the subsequent circulate in a blood of the child in the first half-year of a life protecting it or him from infections. Considering that at you these antibodies found out logically their revealing in Serum of a blood in the kid (quantitative expression of a credit in this case about what does not speak). Therefore sense in definition nebylo, the result could be assumed and up to obsleovanija. Most likely the kid have included or have switched on in group of risk on a fetal becoming infected and it was an incitement to carrying out of similar research.

TSh
03.04.2005, 16:35
All many thanks for answers. The analysis was spent because of tightened or delayed zheltushki. Now, certainly, already all has passed or has taken place, to the son of 5 months. Has simply received on arms or hand honey. A map of the child, has seen this analysis and reaction of the pediatrist was recollected: *quot; Again at All of you not Thanks God! *quot; but as I have understood from your answers, to worry in this case there is nothing.

Allow to ask a question on Aspirinum still. The matter is that at me hematological disease, esentsialnaja trombotsitemija, and I am compelled or forced to accept Aspirinum on 50 mg a day. Hematologists speak about full safety for the child of such small dose. Our pediatrist of anything intelligible has not told or said, and it would be desirable to hear the qualified answer. The child completely on thoracal feeding, I feed it or him through not less than in three hours after reception of a tablet. How much or As far as I understand, to the kid with thoracal milk gets not less than 1/4 my doses. Whether will really do much harm to him almost daily reception of Aspirinum? Besides I nachitalas horror stories about application of Aspirinum for children. In particular, about syndrome Reja, therefore it would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is necessary to cancel reception of a medicine at the first signs of cold at the kid, at bacterination and at any rise in temperature in general? Or it is unique the reasonable decision in this case the termination or discontinuance of thoracal feeding (that I, certainly, it would not like to do or make) is?

Yours faithfully, Tatyana.