PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About application of a preparation akatinol memantin

_
25.01.2005, 14:18
The dear doctor. To my child 2 years of 8 months. At us DTSP. For the present ourselves we do not go, but already we do or make attempts. We go in specialized sadik. In the mental attitude or relation we do not lag behind.
The neuropathologist has registered to us a preparation akatinol memantin. After we cut 1 pack any frustration it was not appreciable. (the child yet did not speak), and now he has begun govrit and after we have started it became very appreciable to drink the second pack a stammering. Whether there can be a stammering a by-effect from the given preparation and if it so that we should refuse it or him?
Thankful in advance Olja.

Wel:-D
28.01.2005, 00:56
Hello, Olja!
The matter is that your question lays outside of limits of my competence, and a question rather seryoznyj (I at most have a stammering and as my mother after the doctor has appointed or nominated to me any " not those " tablets tells. What she any more does not remember, but remembers, that I during treatment by these tablets have absolutely ceased to talk). Besides, the stammering can be and consequence or investigation DTSP or any decompensation. In general, in this business it is necessary to be the expert.
I have dared to copy your question on a forum "Pediatrist" of the same site, and at the forum I can recommend to you to address in Shklovsky's center (it at 23 municipal hospital, in Moscow). They professionally are engaged in restoration of function of speech. At them is specializing on it or this nejropsihologi and logopedists. Whether you only will need to specify they treat children but if is not present, they for certain to you can precisely name that center where you should address. Try to make it, do not start up on samotyok.
If something will go not so - write. I shall try still something for you to think up.
Success!