PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PFAPA?

Vitalik
05.12.2004, 18:36
Tell please about this disease. What reasons, posledsvtija how to treat. All interests!

To the child 2 and a half of a year. The temperature rises, all over again there was once a week - two (gdeto two months), then in a month. Now again podnilas (has passed or has taken place month). The temperature and in a throat white maculae rises. Doctors all over again could not understand that with the child as at it or him on nochalu poralelno still was virus infetskija. Now like were convinced that at it or him PFAPA, but plainly speak nothing about illness or disease:confused:

Please, raskazhite what is it such??

dr. Ira
14.01.2005, 16:24
Uv. Vitalik! Type or collect in Google PFAPA - there full information both in a Hebrew, and in English. In general, this disease concerns to group of so-called periodic illnesses or diseases. It is treated by hormones (in the first put rise of temperature give hormones unitary). Approximately to years to 12 disease passes or takes place. I do not know, where do you live in Israel, but in it or this are engaged, napr. In -AND-??N (Dr. Pade), in a?ao-and- (Dr. Tauber).

Vitalik
25.01.2005, 10:53
Uv. Vitalik! Type or collect in Google PFAPA - there full information both in a Hebrew, and in English. In general, this disease concerns to group of so-called periodic illnesses or diseases. It is treated by hormones (in the first put rise of temperature give hormones unitary). Approximately to years to 12 disease passes or takes place. I do not know, where do you live in Israel, but in it or this are engaged, napr. In -AND-??N (Dr. Pade), in a?ao-and- (Dr. Tauber).

I tried to find the information in ramblere, there almost nothing was. In Google really is about it or this in a Hebrew much infy. Thanks for the help.

We live in the city of Holone. Where from here will better address?

To the child have written out kakoeto a medicine kotroe it is necessary to give him when the temperature rises. Like helps or assists. I think it it and is hormonal. The name shchjas I can not specify since shchjas late and houses everyone sleep...

Thanks for the answer.