PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter already one year and month, but by the nonsense I as mother has missed...

irina
28.08.2004, 20:51
To my daughter already one year and month, but by the nonsense I as mother has missed an opportunity to accustom the child to firm nutrition. The truth of a porridge, soups she prinimvaet already for a long time, itself eats cookies not razmelchenoe, and here fruit and vegetables did not give in general, slices she at all poprobyvala, all only through a grater, and already 6 teeth, and receiving in arms or hand a slice with fruit... She breaks off the big slice and does not chew. How to learn to chew..... Also what to do or make... .menja the panic has simply captured... .i ch that to begin training the child...

Thankful in advance for the answer. Irina.

Tanja
31.08.2004, 22:11
At me too did not chew, about sucked meal at this age. Give children's cookies malyshok, it is dissolved in a mouth so the child does not choke while it or his sucks, and kak-only rassypetsja, starts to procrastinate and necessarily will learn to chew. Eshchshche we studied to chew on macaroni, but all is high-grade to chew, including meat, has begun only by a year and 10 months. And how at you with zubkami?

IRINA
04.09.2004, 16:48
TEETH AT US ALREADY SIX, AND AHEAD THEY HAVE GROWN ENOUGH GREATER or BIG, THEREFORE PEEP SHE BITES OFF TOO WITH THE GREATER or BIG PIECE AND NOT CHEWING SHE SWALLOWS OF IT or HIM.......

Tanja
05.09.2004, 10:51
TO CHEW in fact all the same there is nothing:)) Try or Taste zhvat one forward teeth. Actually, analyse, what teeth at you chewing - they at the kid still are not present. Means so - do not panic, all will come, fruit I gave the malyshke entirely (without a peel), soft (pears, bananas, plums). Will learn. And a teeth will grow.

The anonym
08.09.2004, 10:35
To mine 2.9, and he till now does not chew!
Chewing - 4 is, 4 more climb, chews bananas, a peach, a potato and as that is firmer, or meat - vyzhevyvaet in a cloth and spits out, pososav.
To you, - to mine, still early to panic.

Inga
08.09.2004, 22:06
Question to the girl who has responded first. To us too 2, 8 and too we do not chew. Tomorrow we scratch in a garden. And you do not go there? How there with her will consult?! Appetite on 0 if also to not grind, vobshche does not eat, in a mouth holds also all. How you leave position?

TAnja
11.09.2004, 17:30
No, we do not go while. But at me mum the tutor in group with such children - she speaks, ju that some days are literally, and children repeat behind others if to something are not learned. Besides in collective is more cheerfully. CHILDREN at this age very much like to imitate and do or make something for the company - you, probably, have noticed. By the way, at us appetite has improved after I began to give more accurately tablet multi tabs the Kid.