PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much the greater or big request to all parents who have collided or faced...

Marina
07.08.2004, 12:15
Hello! Very much the greater or big request to all parents who have faced the same problem, as we: a congenital dislocation both beder at the child. To our daughter 6 weeks have diagnosed at once in a maternity home, now to us. Were at the traumatologist - the orthopedist, we wear shorts Frejka (such plastmasska inconvenient). We shall soon go to hospital again, to receive purposes or appointments on fiziolechenie. To the doctor we trust almost completely. Business in other: it would be desirable to communicate the same parents who through it have already passed or have already taken place, to learn or find out, what problems as they solved them during treatment at them were, to compare to the, to understand, something can we do or make not so. It would Would be desirable that someone has shared experience as we approach or suit to this trouble very seriously, and we hope for your support. Thankful in advance, Marina and Andrey. Ours e-mail: tatmarina@rambler. ru

Porohnja V.S.
11.08.2004, 05:45
Marina, you the strange person - wish to receive medical consultation at nemedikov! What for to you it? Whether is better from the competent orthopedist to learn or find out as it is necessary to spend treatment? A dislocation of a femur never to cure nikamimi "shorts" - you only excruciate the child, and the dislocation is fixed and will treat its or his all more difficultly and more difficultly. As the dislocation is treated - can look or see on my site orthopedist. ru

Marina
14.08.2004, 02:44
Hello, the doctor! It is very grateful for your attention to our persons. But should tell or say: you have not understood - to me is not necessary honey. Consultation, advice or councils on every day are necessary to me (as the child, on a backrest or on a tummy sleeps, hardly transfers or carries wearing these or it spets. Pieces or not as parents accustomed it or him to them and t. Item household difficulties). About shorts you are wrong. That unique competent orthopedist in our city (manager. Unit of traumatology of children's hospital) also has registered to us this device, as preparation for treatment. On your site we already were, but spend treatment we cannot, and with your scheme or plan of treatment to our doctor will not go (say, treat us here so). Here such situation at us.

Marina (too)
16.08.2004, 01:00
And you visit or attend a site for parents: for example www. rodi. ru or http: // forum. materinstvo. ru
There it is possible and to talk about it or this to mummies at conferences:)

Irina
19.08.2004, 15:40
Marina, I agrees, what with this scheme or plan how to go to the doctor? Here, the doctor virtual has told or said, treat, as is written!!! It seems to me, at each doctors the techniques and in vain dear doctor so insists on the given scheme or plan. The doctor, understand, to parents such detok so it is not easy or light, and you still irritate: not so treat. The main thing in fact that legs or pinches were in Lorentz's 1 position and for what then so much different apparatus: both Volkova, and Gnevkovskgoo, etc.? On your site about them also it is spoken. And you - a gypsum, a gypsum.

Mariet
23.08.2004, 01:57
Dear Marina! I was born with dislocations of both hip joints. Parents have frightened, have told or said, that I shall limp. Mum - her was 21 god-nearly has turned grey from burning, but has not reconciled. How much myself I remember - out-patient departments, massages, procedures. Up to 2 h years from me did not remove or take out the splint (the iron stick, fastens to femurs two belts). Dislocations were serious. Then years up to 5 slept in the splint. Now to me 24 years and at me beautiful long legs or foots (tfu-tfu-fie). I go absolutely normally.
So calm down and continue to follow references of doctors. It not the most terrible illness or disease and quite gives in to treatment. It is very good, that have early diagnosed - probably, treatment will be easier or lighter;more mild and fast, than at me.
Success!

Mariet
25.08.2004, 05:11
Still time I wish to emphasize: concern to treatment with all seryoznostju - any indulgences on inconvenient" and t. Doctors till now speak item to me, that I am obliged by the legs or foots to how seryozno my mum has undertaken treatment.

Marina (too)
28.08.2004, 10:50
And I have read through about splints Volkova.... I here have asked the treating orthopedist - and what, except for a gypsum anything is not present? To Me have told or said that is not present..

Mariet
30.08.2004, 16:39
I do not understand something - when I was treated 20 years ago with any splints were, and now are not present?

Mum Olja and daughter Ksenja
03.09.2004, 06:55
Marina and Mariet - to us with a dislocation have put splint Shnejderova. I also shiver, as well as Marina. What do I know? That a head will hold at us popzzhe, that it is impossible to lay on a stomach or belly, that a maximum we in her shall be till 10 months, that this illness or disease in 5 times meets at girls is more often...

Marina
03.09.2004, 19:28
Thanks big for your responsiveness, girls! I wish to tell or say: many pavors, but not for that that it is necessary to be engaged much in the child, and basically that I am afraid of something to make incorrectly. About splint Shnejderova I know nothing and about Volkova too. To us promised to put splint Vilenskogo if there will be no improvements on a roentgen in three months. On Tuesday ide to the doctor to rise on fizlechenie: what new will tell or say?.. I shall write.

Porohnja V.S.
07.09.2004, 03:26
For Marina.
Any medical process on the basis of research job and the big practice chooses the optimal methods of treatment. These methods affirm in the medical centers and are recommended in the form of methodical references to the broad audience vrachej-experts. During treatment of a congenital dislocation of a femur various methods of bracing were applied, and have stopped on a functional plaster bandage, as the most effective method of treatment. So it is the scheme or plan doing not wash, and the All-Union children's orthopedic center, where in 1982 to us its or her distances for application. Other methods give smaller percent or interest of convalescence. Here therefore instead of a dislocation completely to cure by 8 9 months, some orthopedists (applying any sort homebrew methods) years treat a dislocation moreover and not up to the extremity or end - with the residual phenomena of a subluxation for all life of the child. Your orthopedist not only should, and is obliged to know it. Well and if he does not know it or this choose that to you more expensively - health of your child or something or something else.

Porohnja V.S.
07.09.2004, 23:19
For Iry.
Ira, prichtite the answer for Marina. You also understand are I scheme or plan of treatment! I understand that to you not easily, but I cannot cover the medical illiteracy leading physical inability of your children! How to me still to explain it to you? And you are mistaken, that Lorentz's main this position. Not always in this position it is possible snizvesti a head. On my site the information on all history of development of a technique of treatment of dislocations is given, and doctors on this or thus to you nenavisnom a gypsum have stopped. And why he so is not pleasant to you? What he to you bad has made?

Porohnja V.S.
11.09.2004, 13:26
For Mariet.
I assure you, Mariet, that correctly treated dislocation cannot be tightened or delayed for 5 years! Its or his maximum by a year should cure. And even it is competent and quickly cured dislocation of a femur to 50 ti very much often gives years koksartroz. Therefore, dajstvitelno - tfu-tfu-fie.