PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter 1.1 year. In 11 months on the basis of a roentgen tazobed...

Inessa
30.08.2004, 14:24
Hello! My daughter 1.1 year. In 11 months on the basis of a roentgen of a hip joint have diagnosed - displazja on the right (an index at the left 35, on the right - 28). Disclosing of legs or pinches for that moment was full. Have imposed plaster sapozhki for 2 months. One of these days have removed or have taken off, up to a picture even a month, and the child has already started to do or make the first short steps. Tell or say, whether it is possible for the child to go now? Big spaibo.

Porohnja V.S.
01.09.2004, 20:57
With your child it is necessary to understand: why so there is late begun inspection, the diagnosis "dysplasia" does not exist (at such age diagnose at any pathology - the dislocation of a femur), is not assured or confident that correctly have made zpmery, plaster sapozhkami lechet a talipes instead of a dislocation, for 2 months any to sense will not be - a minimum for 8 months a gypsum to impose it is necessary, while the diagnosis is not exposed - to go it is impossible, without supervision of the child the doctor should not leave on such big interval of time. Who has put dakoj the diagnosis?

Inessa
04.09.2004, 19:22
Inspection was not late, it was simple at early stages not qualified; - (((in 6 months the first picture and then to us the orthopedist (more likely lzheortoped), and the roentgenologist has told or said also - that at all of us has been made by way of, the pediatrist has sent us then on a roentgen, iz-for asymmetrical cluneal cords or crimps. When to the child there were 11 months we were translated or transferred in other out-patient department, have changed a residence, and here there to us have told or said to make a repeated picture, t to on a former picture have found out a subluxation. The new picture of a subluxation has not shown, but has shown a dysplasia on the right about what I spoke above. I showed the child still 2 to orthopedists, t. To. After the first picture already was afraid to trust - and all have unanimously put one diagnosis, and all have appointed or nominated rasporku. What to do or make? Really we again on an incorrect way?!

Porohnja V.S.
08.09.2004, 04:06
Most likely - yes. At any pathology t/joints if the child has more than 3 months the Congenital dislocation of a femur is diagnosed and he is treated by a functional plaster bandage a minimum for 8 months. Would look or see the scheme or plan of treatment of a pathology t/joints on my site orthopedist. ru