PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Igor Alekseevich. You could not give me advice or council. A situation so...

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 12:39
Hello, Igor Alekseevich. You could not give me advice or council. A situation such: to the child 5 months, a month the one and a half badly eats, spins, twists a head, cries, in a stomach or belly thus hums (and as soon as urknet so he and cries and throws a dummy). In a direction of the local doctor have handed over a feces on a dysbacteriosis (is present, but insignificant) and stafilokok (it or him have not found out). A verdict sew the doctor was: " It zubki " though it seems to me, as delitant will guess, that business in a stomach or belly (t. To. Small from these or it burlilok in zhivoteke cries, when eats). I notice the tendency to deterioration, now, to feed to me it is necessary to swaddle it or him. I wish to go to other doctor, you I wish to ask that it is possible to assume and what analyses to hand over (I shall insist on additional analyses, I regret, what has not made it or this earlier)? I Shall add still, that sometimes to the extremity or end of feeding at it or him he passes or takes place all also eats up the rests normally, and eats in a dozing status without any problems at night. Just in case still the information: for a day he eats 5 6 times approximately on 210 ml. Here. What it is possible to assume?

Aleksandrov I.A.
29.08.2004, 10:38
Hello, Tatyana. Leave the e-mail. There we shall talk more in detail. Or write in ICQ.

Tatyana
02.09.2004, 10:16
Has sent the report on your address that is specified under " unfortunately, the photo is not present ". I wait.

Aleksandrov I.A.
04.09.2004, 05:59
Leave the address. That temporarily does not work.

Tatyana
08.09.2004, 01:40
Here my address: vatruchka@mail. ru On asku too has written, but I am not able to use to her, I do not know, the report has come to you or not.