PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask, who knows, prompt how to increase, please, quantities or amounts mo...

Tatyana
30.08.2004, 23:23
Very much I ask, who knows, prompt how to increase quantities or amounts of milk, please? To the baby only two weeks, and milk any more does not suffice!

Olga
01.09.2004, 06:05
Tatyana, I drank tea of firm Hipp for a lactemia. A tremendous thing. Milk there was a sea.

Olja
01.09.2004, 13:16
To me have helped or assisted carrots
And nonalcoholic beer:)))
The main thing to not be upset
The quantity or amount or presence of milk too depends on it or this.
When I experienced on what or to an occasion,
That of milk became less.

Tatyana
02.09.2004, 23:03
Thanks big. We shall try or taste and try not nervnicha:)

Mum-daddy
03.09.2004, 18:38
Complex homeopathic preparation "mlekoin" cost about 35 roubles for packing, speak well helps or assists, me personally not super, but too has helped or assisted.

Natalia
04.09.2004, 08:05
Tatyana, write to me, please on e-a mail. At me a greater or big collection of these ways and links to sites. natylka@uco. ru

Svetlana.
05.09.2004, 11:08
To me personally has very much helped or assisted mlekoin.

Natasha
06.09.2004, 14:25
The most important is very good to decant a breast! Even if inflow has begun, all ravnno continue to decant, differently the breast "will consider" or count" that the child has drunk not all milk, therefore it or him will be developed or produced less. Do not despond, in the first 6 weeks the lactemia can be restored even if has absolutely ceased to feed. For a floor of hour before feeding drink a cup of hot tea with cheese!

Tatyana
06.09.2004, 22:23
Natalia, I can not send you the letter. In the report the correct address is specified?

Bagautdinova I.V.
07.09.2004, 09:18
The main thing - upokoitsja and to think, that all will be good! Besides complex vitamins for feeding mothers (Materna, Vitrum, etc.) it is good to use apilak on 10 z once a day podja zyk up to a full resorption to spend the douche of a mammary gland polse feedings and decantings at T = 44 45 hailstones. With massage of a breast from the center to periferi and from top to down with a simultaneous decanting of the rests of milk. Procedure to repeat 4 times a day (two times for each breast). It is counter-indicative dushch at laktorree and a mastitis. The main conditions for the prevention or warning of a hypogalactia - keeping of correct technics or technical equipment of feeding to feed "on demand of" the child, on a regular basis to decant the rests of milk, to not suppose bottle dokorm in pervy month of feeding by a breast. Success to you.