PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Tell or say please, I give not enough time to the 3 h years...

Tatyana
26.08.2004, 19:23
The dear doctor! Tell or say please, I give not enough time to the 3 h to the years or summer child unfortunately (job up to 20, 00, accordingly 1 hour per everyday lives and entirely target, but understand a life + the husband) I can not Leave work, though in the future I am going to to replace it or her that more time to spend with family though job completely arranges me. And so, in communication or connection with all it or this I buy to the child of toys (not dolls and any nonsense, a toy interesting, developing, homemade products, logic, they very much like her) much, I buy is much means every week on some... voobshchem its or her all room is the country of toys, down to igrkshechnogo a puppet theater. My question: whether it is necessary so many or a lot of;much to buy toys to the child? In general from the point of view of psychology as often it is necessary to buy new toys (in old she too plays, but in new certainly it is more) I try to give almost certainly all free time to her, but whether she will think then that I paid off from it or her with toys?? The husband speaks that I go to far. On her while anything bad did not notice, she is pleased when I bring home any razvivalki. Let's discuss this subject, very much I ask!

Pisarenko N.A.
29.08.2004, 23:02
Here a question in how you perceive this all... Probably, time spent in a toy shop, all of you can give the child.

The anonym
02.09.2004, 12:35
Thanks for the brief answer (brevity - the sister of talent), but unfortunately I do not presume to waste time even on a toy shop ((I Reserve them during job through the Internet.

Tatyana
04.09.2004, 21:47
Mums and daddies, somebody or somebody else can tell or say in this occasion?

Uljana
05.09.2004, 14:29
At us too it is a lot of toys. Though I consider or count it not absolutely correct. The child should have an opportunity to show imagination, to be able to borrow or occupy itself, and it provotseruetsja with boredom. But we are not kept - pokuaem.