PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 18 years. I stammer years with 10. But, earlier, it was not shown so was acutely....

Anatoly
31.08.2004, 09:51
To me of 18 years. I stammer years with 10. But, earlier, it was not shown so was acutely. You can advise any respiratory exercises to get rid of this illness. Vprintsepi, "karme" I have already got used to this, and I do not feel mentally restrained. But time and on always would like to finish with it or this. In advance thanks.

Ivanova M.N.
01.09.2004, 19:51
Anatoly, hi! The Couple of questions to you: with what you connect or bind occurrence of a stammering in? How often you are or be ill or sick? Whether Was engaged with the logopedist? What words cause difficulties in a pronunciation? In what cases you speak smoothly? How you feel it, what speak smoothly? How the situation in current of year changes?
Answers to these questions will help or assist me to give better or best to you advice or councils. OK?

Anatoly
02.09.2004, 14:11
In general I am ill or sick seldom, but when at me cold the stammering amplifies. As it seems to me, the stammering at me has appeared vsvjazi with cramps in 2 or 3 years (I any more do not remember). In the childhood I was engaged with the logopedist, but it is result have not brought, and now and time for it does not suffice, t. To. A lot of time is taken away with study. About words, I can say any word separately without a stammering, and here smooth, conjoint speech it is not possible. If I communicate informally (for example with friends) I speak smoothly and distinctly, feel it is I itself, pravdo I do not know as, but I feel. And I stammer very much often for excitement or from necessity unexpected and a prompt reply. In current of year the situation, in my opinion, not strongly changes, though in the summer I as it seems to me, I stammer less. e., as I understand, the problem is connected with wrong respiration.

irina
03.09.2004, 09:17
Anatoly, is natural preparations which will help or assist both to improve respiration and to remove or take off sressovuju a situation when you communicate with another's people there is a pavor. Write I shall tell irinavin@mtu-net. ru

Natalia
04.09.2004, 15:13
Anatoly, I can offer you consultation. Write: logoped2002@list. ru