PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Umenja is plemjashka. To Her in December there will be a year. One month ago it was found out vr...

Elena
30.08.2004, 11:15
Umenja is plemjashka. To Her in December there will be a year.
One month ago congenital defect of legs or foots was found out, and stop is more correct. Stops kak-that are strange developed or unwrapped almost on 90 degrees in the parties or sides. Go she cannot. Doctors novorjat, what is it for all life. Have told or said, that it is necessary to do or make operation or to wear any boots which are sewed to order.
I read about kosolapii, but here all looks or appears differently.
In an out-patient department while do or make only masazh, but it seems to me, what is it will not help or assist. Prompt where it is necessary to address in Moscow with such problem. Thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
01.09.2004, 03:29
I should look or see the child to recommend if you speak, that at it or her all differently, than at a talipes.

Elena
02.09.2004, 17:15
Dr. porohnja, many thanks for the answer. Unfortunately mum of that girl about which I wrote cannot address in your center, t. To she mother the single and the student, and at you as I recently have found out only consultation costs or stands 40 dollars to Me it is very a pity, but while she not in a status to pay this honey. The help to the daughter. Once again thanks for the answer.

Porohnja V.S.
03.09.2004, 06:58
In this case I can accept free of charge.

Elena
04.09.2004, 05:40
Dr. porohnja Century, it is probable you the surprising person!
If you can accept them free of charge that I inform their coordinates. The house. Phone 496 68 85 Name of mum Angelina.
Big to you thanks.