PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 4 months. The doctor has confirmed my suspicions, at it or her "thrush". On...

Olga
31.08.2004, 22:39
My daughter 4 months. The doctor has confirmed my suspicions, at it or her "thrush". According to the doctor processed a soda solution and "Nistatinum". I process well, jazychok pure or clean, and here shchyochki with white for a short while. Advise, that else is possible poprobyvat. And more one question, whether a teeth can start to be cut at this age? It is a lot of saliva, the temperature 37, 1 keeps week, the girl thus active, vigorous, cheerful, well sleeps, eats. All can these attributes are connected among themselves. Many thanks.

Masha
01.09.2004, 12:50
We processed rotik brown with Glycerinum (is on sale in any drugstore). A teeth in 4 months - a little rather early. I any time too practised measurement of temperature 1 2 times a day, the head went around, 37.0, 37.1, 36.9. Has then thrown this business. If the child is active, well eats, all should be in norm or rate. In general at kiddies of the first months of a life temperature drop in district 37.0, 37.1 is considered in norm or rate if, certainly, there are no other attributes of disease. Yes, the thrush also can cause rise in temperature.

Marina
03.09.2004, 04:19
Personally we in 4 months had 4 teeth though doctors were surprised and asked, whether " with a teeth we were born ". And I at all have not noticed, how they got out (as that very quickly), not temperatures, tears, anything. Therefore all can be, the main thing, that rebetenok does not show trouble. Grow zdorovenkimi!