PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. In many respects I shall echo the previous question...

Mum Tati
26.08.2004, 15:03
Hello, the dear doctor. In many respects I shall echo the previous question. But all the same not to comprehension, whether it is necessary to stuff the child.
To my boy in 8 days of 5 months. When in a maternity home threw back with force back head spoke - will pass or take place. Like HAS passed or HAS taken place. Now We such: on legs or pinches we cost or stand confidently about 3 months more often on nosochkah, but sometimes on full stupnjah, thus ottopytiv popku and it is a little deviating to the right. On the right leg or foot often draws in palchiki, on left - is not present. The pediatrist has told or said, that when you take axillas "sags". Like a hypertonus from legs or foots and gipotonus a shoulder girdle. The neurologist has found out krivosheju an easy or a light;a mild degree. And the truth, and laying on a back, and on a stomach or belly, and costing or standing a head is declined on the left side. Sleeps, if on a back, though often and on a stomach or belly, almost always with a head turned to the right. And more, when you hold on arms or hand as though all kolyhaetsja - a back and a neck (the neurologist has named it a hyperkinesia). At all thus is able: To overturn from a back on a stomach or belly, with zhivotv on a back (seldom), a toy shifts from an arm or a hand in an arm or a hand, pulls in a mouth, laying on a stomach or belly lifts popku, trying to creep, raises shoulders and legs or foots in attempts to sit down, cheerful, but sometimes began to wake up from own bitter crying (I think, a teeth). And so, have diagnosed: nonexistent as I have understood, PEP. Have appointed or nominated treatment: massage forez, paraffin, pikamilon, and something illegible from tiptoes. The doctor, respond, please, to treat or itself will pass or take place?
And more, when it is surprised or strained or intense, it seems to me shiver handles, laying on a back a little.
Yours faithfully, mum Tati

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.08.2004, 02:45
Question not for correspondence discussion. There are no objective data even at a level of an extract from a map, it is impossible to understand under the description, whether there is any pathology. Most likely is not present.

Mum Tati
27.08.2004, 07:40
The doctor, in a card it is written. The diagnosis: PEP gipoksicheski-an ischemic genesis. Krivosheja an easy or a light;a mild degree. Piramidnaja a failure. Tell or say, whether passes or takes place this or thus all by itself, time it not a pathology? Or vse-taki the appointed or nominated complex with medicines is necessary. Also what the pathology means not? Will not prevent to live to him? Or pripravilnom treatment leaves? Thanks

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.08.2004, 22:18
Such "diagnoses" do not give any information on problems at the child. Under them all can disappear - both norm or rate, and a pathology. I repeat, I cannot precisely tell or say, whether is at the child of a problem, therefore do not demand from me impossible (the forecast and t. Item). It not for the Internet.

Mum Tati
30.08.2004, 08:10
Thanks, the doctor, only doubts was added.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
02.09.2004, 22:35
Search for other doctor who will explain a situation at survey.