PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At 6 years or summer sons two diagnoses exposed in different establishments and different...

Zoya
31.08.2004, 03:04
At 6 years or summer sons two diagnoses exposed in different establishments and different experts: sensomotornaja an alalia and an early children's autism. The experts working with the son more 3 h of years RDA deny and insist on an alalia. Where it is possible to survey fundamentally the child for these two diagnoses? Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
01.09.2004, 15:32
The center of a pathology of speech and nejroreabilitatsii (street Jauzskaja, d. 11, a building 11, ph. 915 05 85 (37 67). Institute of correctional pedagogics (street Pogodinskaja, d. 8, a building 1, ph. 245 25 30). It is possible in the private or individual center if you interests, write. Basically, now everywhere platno. I wish good luck!

Zoya
02.09.2004, 07:10
Thanks for the information. Yes, me the opportunity of inspection and if it is necessary also treatments in the private or individual center interests. We are citizens of Belarus. Whether it will affect or influence payment?

Agashkina O.M.
02.09.2004, 20:04
It complicates a problem or task. In the center of a pathology there is a hospital, course of treatment for nonresident costs or stands nearby 30. If to be engaged in the private or individual center, it is necessary also habitation (at the child serious disturbance, therefore correction any week), cost of one employment or occupation nearby 20 $. If you are interested in employment or occupations and can arrive to Moscow, I can try to learn or find out about any centers. Only I shall ask you to write to me on a box logoped-msk@mail. ru