PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the daughter, age 1, 8. Have got out zubki good, then it is literally for 1, 5...

Lana
28.08.2004, 02:39
At me the daughter, age 1, 8. Have got out zubki good, then it is literally for 1, 5 months the enamel has collapsed, is direct izedena any brown for a short while. zubki, in a teeth terrible holes too were scattered, them it is visible even to me, the broken away slices, more shortly, a nightmare. At the stomatologist have covered an enamel, have put 5 seals. The doctor recommended vitaminki with a calcium, but not polimitaminy, namely vitamins C the greater or big maintenance or contents of a calcium, for example, kaltsijmed (I write as has heard), has told or said that in a drugstore know. In the central drugstore of our city about any kaltsijmed, and also about vitamins with a calcium anybody nothing heard or can provizorsha was that day deranged, or I kak-that uncertainly objanjala that am necessary for me, as itself did not know that is necessary for me, in general, to us have offered complex vitamins vitrum and to something or something else in this sort of type multitabs, but I to take them did not become or begin. You could not advise us any good vitamins and precisely result or bring their names?

Julia
30.08.2004, 12:26
Dear Lana! I Ask advice or council! To my daughter 2 years 2 months the Situation similar to yours: but especially 2 top teeth with very dark brown for a short while, holes in a teeth too is. But nesotorye a teeth (canines, for example) white, good. With the children's stomatologist did not address. Lana how you put seals on a teeth? With anesthesia or it is simple so? I am afraid, that my child even will not open a mouth, let alone other...

Lana
31.08.2004, 15:30
Address to the stomatologist and than more likely it is better than subjects, God forbid the hole will reach a nerve, then all - the extremity or end will be. I too thought, that washing a mouth will not open, but have persuaded it or her kak-that. Also be not afraid, that to the child will hurt. To him there it is simple akkuratnenko everyone will clean vatkoj and it is direct palchikom everyone will close up, that further the hole did not increase or was not enlarged. Well and an enamel too something will close up. Usually a teeth do not drill that the child to not frighten. If the child is not given at all, to him in a mouth put such rasporku rubber that he has not bitten the doctor. Well my girl the truth and with rasporkoj has bitten both the doctor and the grandfather and all present relatives:) That last time it was absolutely bad, she sobed, rested, it or her tore (it or her always tears when she strongly sobs), but then when send away or have left - she has very quickly calmed down. And more the children's stomatologist has told or said, that if there in general all is bad also business already cunningly up to a nerve then only under the general or common narcosis it is possible for something to do or make though before naturally it is better to not suppose.

JUlja
02.09.2004, 19:52
Thanks, Lana, for the answer! We shall run to the stomatologist!