PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please! Practically right after sorts or labors I was ill: a rhinitis, ka...

Vikki
30.08.2004, 01:09
Respond, please! Practically right after sorts or labors I was ill: a rhinitis, tussis. There was a small temperature 37, 5. The child continued to nurse, using a gauze bandage, but it is visible has not saved.. At a daughter too a rhinitis, and sopelki only already in nebol. Quantities or amounts there is and to this day, and it already practically the third week. Especially she snuffles, as though grunts, is closer to morning. Ours uchast. The pediatrist on survey in 1 month has advised to drip the drops dissolved by water albutsita (does not help or assist), let alone thoracal milk which I dig in or instill practically kazhd. Day, still advised drops Adrenalin-furatsilinovye, but from them (we tried or tasted) the baby terribly cries, it is visible a garrot nosik... I try to suck away or pump out slime from nosika spryntsovkoj, then I smear nasal passages by a liquid paraffin.. What can you advise? How to treat a rhinitis?? Thankful in advance.

Vikki
30.08.2004, 20:19
Has forgotten napisat-to the baby 1, 5 months..

Balashova T.L.
01.09.2004, 12:13
Vikki, try or taste Otrivinum for babies, he well and quickly helps or assists at rhinites at children and does not burn down mucous.

Natalia
02.09.2004, 10:06
Try or Taste Protargolum, operates or works very well. And also nazivin for babies for simplification of respiration. It is possible still juice kolanhoe (listik to knead in a cup to dilute with water nesilno). Later, when the rhinitis will pass or take place, and mucous to dry up, try or taste instead of a liquid paraffin tykveol (and to grease and dig in or grease and instill). Whether all over again try or taste one drop and look there is no allergy!!!