PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ours malyshke 2 months. 1. Constipations since 2 weeks. Before went to everyone a forage...

Alina and Paul
31.08.2004, 13:38
Ours malyshke 2 months. 1. Constipations since 2 weeks. Before went to each feeding. Medicines do not help or assist. Yes she them and not pyot its or her all time from them tears (from water too) - only milk and only from a breast because the dummy from a bottle too causes in it or her a vomitive reflex. Clysters to do or make it would not be desirable (and in general than or there to climb). The pediatrist has appointed or nominated suppositories with a papaverine!!! I taki have tried or tasted all odnu-she vsasalas irrevocably. I did not begin to do or make more. HOW TO be? In fact such constipations do not pass or take place completely. 2. I accept " calcium 3 nikomed " 2 times a day, whether it is necessary to me to give malyshke 3? I the pediatrist speaks that is necessary because at its or her fontanel soft edges or territories. What does it mean?

Anna To.
01.09.2004, 12:15
And your pediatrist has not told or said to you, that the normal chair happens and once a day. Zapor-if there is no chair at the child of 2 and more day. poprobujtu to eat itself natural laxatives - such as a beet, dried apricots, prunes or yogurt, and all is possible together. Also it is not necessary to trust health at all, and accordingly a life of your kid to strangers, it is not necessary to rely on correspondence advice or councils. The doctor doleen to see the child. Address to several experts, presently there is a heap different poliklinnik. I advise you to not tighten or delay with it or this.

Anna To.
01.09.2004, 20:48
Alina, be reasonable! If the child was born healthy to me spoke, that the best medicine is mamino thoracal milk. I, for example, did not give the child even iron when at it or him it or him did not suffice, and a saw itself. And more time I speak: " address to other experts, it is desirable to several and it is desirable, that they did not beat from one place. I, napimer, consulted on two doctors, with two children's nurses, mum and girlfriends who have children, synthesized their advice or councils and chose most podhodjashchii.

child
02.09.2004, 09:02
It agree with Anna. By the way - suppositories with a papaverine also appoint or nominate that they were soaked up.